This event is closed.
Denver Police Foundation,Friends of the Denver Fire Department,Denver Sheriff's Orphans Fund, Denver Justice Council, Metro Denver Crime Stoppers, Denver Health Foundation, the Medina Alert.
The 5th Annual Denver Public Safety Luncheon presented by Columbine Health Plan will be held on Monday November 2nd from 11:30 – 1:30 at The Curtis Hotel. This year's format will incude Mayor Michael B. Hancock and the heads of the public safety departments for the City of Denver participating in a moderated discussion about current issues and innovations in their area of local public safety efforts. The goal of the event is to inform the business community and other interested parties on public safety in Denver.
The Jerry Kennedy Public Safety Lifetime Achievement Award will be presented to Denver Fire Chief Joe Gonzales. The net proceeds benefit seven Denver charities that focus on public safety, the Friends of the Denver Fire Department, Denver Health Foundation, the Denver Justice Council, Crime Stoppers, the Denver Police Foundation, the Denver Sherriff's Orphans Fund, and the Medina Alert. Speakers include:
- Denver Mayor – Michael B. Hancock
- Denver District Attorney – Mitch Morrissey
- Denver Executive Director of Safety – Stephanie O’Malley
- Denver Executive Director of Marijuana Policy – Ashley Kilroy
- Denver Police Chief – Robert White
- Denver Fire Chief – Eric Tade
- Denver Sheriff – Elias Diggins
- Denver Office of Emergency Management and Homeland Security Director - Scott Field
- Chief Paramedic, Denver Health – Scott Bookman
Sponsor Tables are $1750, which includes 9 seats with the tenth spot filled by a Denver Public Safety servant. Individual tickets are $175 each and $100 for under 35. Attendees may submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org for discussion. This event is open to the press.